Coaching Supervision Survey: Pilot Study
The ISCP International Centre for Coaching Psychology Research has launched a pilot study into coaching supervision.
Link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/coachingsupervisionpilot
The overall investigation is into the supervisor-supervisee relationship in coaching, consulting, counselling and psychotherapy domains.
Areas of interest:
1. The nature of the relationship
2. The importance of the alliance
3. To ascertain whether or not the nature of the relationship and
alliance impacts upon the outcomes for the coachees or clients
4. Are there differences in the supervisor-supervisee relationship and
alliance within coaching, consulting, counselling and
5. Additional area of interest include whether or not supervision enhances
supervisee performance and wellbeing.
More information about the project is on ResearchGate.